Limes & Lycopene

Sydney nutritionist and herbalist Kathryn Elliot has an open and refreshing approach to nutrition and I have been reading her blog with interest.

For the month of August she's doing 31 Days to a Better Diet.

I quote from her newsletter:
Last year during August I ran a series of posts called 31 Days to Better Energy. Each day of the month I posted a tip. Something quick and easy you could do that day, which would make your energy levels just a bit better.

This year, I’m going to repeat the series, but this time concentrating on what you eat.

It’s easy to think you need to make sweeping, broad changes to improve the way you eat and this can seem too hard. However, during the 31 Days to a Better Diet I hope to show that by making small, incremental, regular changes, you can improve the way you eat. And also the way you feel.

Over the 31 Days there will be a new tip posted every day on Limes & Lycopene. As well as suggestions from me, you’ll also be hearing from others. Some guest bloggers who’ve made changes to what they eat, to improve their health.

How to get involved:
Make a commitment: If you want to change your diet and your health what are you going to do during the 31 Days to a Better Diet? Login each day and try the tasks? Or are you only able to manage three times a week? Make a commitment to yourself now and follow that through during the 31 Days.
Post your experiences in the comments section: If you’re taking part, come back and let the community know how you’re going. Did you find a particular task difficult or easy? How are you feeling? What changes are you making?
Blog about what you’re doing: If you’are a blogger, then write about what you’re doing on your blog – and let me know. The more conversation, discussion and tips the better.
Read the weekly round-up: At the end of each week I’ll post a summary. This will list the tips for the week, but I’ll also be including a round-up of what readers are doing. And if you’re a blogger, write about your experiences and I’ll include this in the weekly round-up.
So let me know how you are going with the tasks in the 31 Days to a Better Diet.
Now I'm not into online challenges and blogging events, but I quite like what Kathryn has to say and she gets me thinking about what and how I eat.

You might like to give it a go.
Visit Limes & Lycopene to participate.

No comments: